Click here to return to the main gallery page RETURN TO GALLERY
please be patient as these images load............
View of the Church from across the River Tawe
View of the Church from down river
View of the River Tawe from the Church
The Easter Cross
Inside Our Church (The Altar)
Inside Our Church (From the Altar)
Station Rd, Brynamman
Station Rd , Brynamman
Laying the Foundation Stone in May 1938
Bishop Daniel J Mullins with members of the Resusant Havard family of Senni near Devynock who are still practising members of the Parish.